Full-Time Non-Tenure-Track Faculty Recruitment
Institute of Business and Management,
National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University,
The Institute of Business and Management (located at the Beimen Campus, Taipei City) at National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University invites applications for a full-time, non-tenure-track appointment.
(1) Candidates must have a Ph.D. degree in business or statistics related fields. Experiences of teaching in other universities or working in industry are preferred.
(2) Candidates with potential publications in top-tier journals are preferred.
(1) The major duties for the position are teaching graduate courses in the Institute of Business and Management and advising graduate students for their theses/dissertations.
(2) The professor holding this position is expected to be capable of teaching in fluent English and offering courses in “multivariate analysis”, “structural equation modeling”, or “analysis of big data” in fluent English.
To apply, please email the following 2 files to Ms. Wu (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Apr. 29, 2022. Interview invitations are extended on a rolling basis. Early applications are encouraged.
(1) Application form (Please download the form at: https://reurl.cc/Ddx9Qm. Available in docx. and odt. files)
(2) Personal profile: Please combine the following documents (in sequence) into 1 PDF file.
a. Curriculum vitae (including education, experience, and publications)
b. Biography (within 2 pages)
c. Official Ph.D. transcript, Ph.D. degree certificate (Applicants who are currently enrolled and intend to graduate by this July, please submit a Doctoral Candidacy Verification signed by their advisors.)
d. Two letters of recommendation
e. Representative publication(s)
f. Publications of last five years
g. Course syllabi
h. Other supporting documents
Contact number: +886-2-23494921; +886-2-23812386 ext. 57621
Address: No. 118, Zhongxiao West Road, Taipei City 100, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
With outstanding performance, the professor holding this position will receive full consideration should a tenure-track-position be available in the future.
According to the NCTU Regulations of the Endowment Fund for Non-tenure-track Faculty, the appointment contract is for one year only and may be renewed for up to two times (at most three years of appointment in total).
For more information, please refer to the NCTU Regulations of the Endowment Fund for Non-tenure-track Faculty (available in Chinese only).